The Summit is currently developing various projects in collaboration with our partners.
The summit’s projects stem from two main areas of intervention:
The fight for better socio-economic integration of young people and early prevention for better inclusion of young people.
THE PROGRAM OF REINFORCEMENT OF BLACK FAMILIES (PRFN)
Increase protective factors and reduce risk factors in families:
- Improving parenting skills in adults
- Improving parent-child relationships and communication within families, improving social skills among young people
ACCOMPANYING YOUNG PEOPLE IN THEIR STUDIES
- Strengthen the hang-up programs, both with those who make this approach of themselves and with those who need to be convinced.
- Help those in school make better career choices and develop social skills that can be transferred to the job market.
RECAPITALIZATION OF THE AFRO-ENTREPRENEURS FUND
- $3,000,000 over three years
- Compensating for access to capital problems and thus enabling more companies to emerge
- Make investments of up to $250K – gateway possible up to $500K
- Funding existing and start-up businesses
- Funding social economic projects.
CREATION OF A REINFORCEMENT NETWORK AND ECONOMIC INTERVENTION
- Set up 4 CRRIE (Centre for Economic Intervention and Reinforcement Network) service centres in Montreal to build entrepreneurs’ capacity, rethink the approach to youth intervention, expand the area of intervention and develop the entrepreneurial culture.
- Universal support
- Access to finance
- Entrepreneurship awareness